Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 19/08/2021 14:27 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Sustainable Development of a Mobile Payment Security Environment Using Fintech Solutions
Hwang, Yoonyoung; Park, Sangwook; Shin, Nina. Sustainability
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 15, (2021): 8375.
2. Impacts of Digital Technostress and Digital Technology Self-Efficacy on Fintech Usage Intention of Chinese Gen Z Consumers
You-Kyung, Lee. Sustainability
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 9, (2021): 5077.
3. RisksFuze Effect: A Landmine in the Way of Sustainable Development of FinTech-The Lessons from the Peer-To-Peer Risk Outbreak
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 4, (2021): 1647.
4. A hybrid heterogeneous Pythagorean fuzzy group decision modelling for crowdfunding development process pathways of fintech-based clean energy investment projects
Meng Yue; Wu Haoyue; Zhao, Wenjing; Chen Wenkuan; Dinçer Hasan; et al.
Financial Innovation; Heidelberg Vol. 7, Iss. 1, (May 2021).
5. Evaluation of service quality and user experience on credit card application using e-SERVQUAL model and usability testing
Swasti Theresia; Hauw-Sen Tan. IOP Conference Series.
Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 794, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
6. The Influence of Perceptions of Risks and Benefits on the Continuity of Use of Fintech Services
Mascarenhas, Artur Barretti; Perpétuo, Cristiane Koda; Barrote, Erika Borgonovo; Perides, Maria Paula. Brazilian Business Review, English ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 1, (Jan/Feb 2021): 1-21.
7. A Influência da Percepção de Riscos e Benefícios para Continuidade de Uso de Serviços Fintechs. The Influence of Perception of Risks and Benefits for Continued Use of Fintechs
Mascarenhas, Artur Barretti; Perpétuo, Cristiane Koda; Barrote, Erika Borgonovo; Perides, Maria Paula. Brazilian Business Review, Portuguese ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 1, (Jan/Feb 2021): 1-21.
8. Cryptochain approach to Cloud Computing Security: Case study, Challenges, and Solutions
Mukherjee, Subham; Sandane, Raghav. Journal of Physics: Conference Series
Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
9. Fantastic Beasts: Blockchain Based Banking
Sims, Alexandra. Journal of Risk and Financial Management
Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 4, (2021): 170.
10. Blockchain, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Accounting Information Systems (AIS): Research on e-Procurement and System Integration
Faccia, Alessio; Petratos, Pythagoras. Applied Sciences
Basel Vol. 11, Iss. 15, (2021): 6792.
11. A Multi-Party Contract Signing Solution Based on Blockchain
Basel Vol. 10, Iss. 12, (2021): 1457.
12. Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Factors Influencing the Use of Cryptocurrencies in Spanish Households
Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 4, (2021): 324.
13. An Information and Predictive Credibility Control System Using Blockchain Technique
Shakkeera, L; Arumugam, S S; Amarnath, J Jegan; Venkatesh, A Narasima.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
14. Multidimensional Development and π-Type Trend of the Blockchain Research: A Collaborative Network Analysis
Sun, Meng; Chen, Yan; Zhou, Wei; Yu, Dejian.
Mathematical Problems in Engineering; New York Vol. 2021, (2021).
15. Analysis of Financing Risk and Innovation Motivation Mechanism of Financial Service Industry Based on Internet of Things
Li, Luya; Li, Hongxun. Complexity
Hoboken Vol. 2021, (2021).
16. Digital Transformation in Banking: A Managerial Perspective on Barriers to Change
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 4, (2021): 2032.
17. The Impact of the Mobile Money on People's Use of Financial Services in Sub-Sahara Africa
Nyimbiri, Bydon Austin. Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy
Bucharest Vol. 9, Iss. 1, (2021): 137-146.
18. Blockchain in Capital Markets: Applications, Possibilities and Challenges
Rani, Neelam; Harshita; Prakash, Pranishaa R.
South Asian Journal of Management; New Delhi Vol. 28, Iss. 1, (Jan-Mar 2021): 150-170.
19. Customer satisfaction in the digital era: evidence from Islamic banking
Zouari Ghazi; Abdelhedi Marwa.
Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Heidelberg Vol. 10, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
20. Evaluation of feature selection using information gain and gain ratio on bank marketing classification using naïve bayes
Prasetiyo, B; Alamsyah; Muslim, M A; Baroroh, N.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1918, Iss. 4, (Jun 2021).
21. Designing loss event database using evolutionary prototyping model to perform bank operational risk management identification process
Hamdani, N A; Yulianto, E; Maulani, G A F. IOP Conference Series.
Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 1098, Iss. 4, (Mar 2021).
22. The system of predictive analysis of Bank investments using technologies of supercomputer simulation
Belov, A V; Kurmanova, K A. Journal of Physics: Conference Series
Bristol Vol. 1740, Iss. 1, (Jan 2021).
23. Exploring Risks in the Adoption of Business Intelligence in SMEs Using the TOE Framework
Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 2, (2021): 58.
1. Integrating Regulatory Technology (RegTech) into the digital transformation of a bank Treasury
Johan von Solms in Journal of Banking Regulation (2021)
2. A blockchain technology based trust system for cloud manufacturing
Reza Vatankhah Barenji in Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (2021)
3. Towards an understanding of technology fit and appropriation in business networks: evidence from blockchain implementations
Stefan Seebacher, Ronny Schüritz… in Information Systems and e-Business Management (2021)
4. Don’t Jump on the Bandwagon: Negative Effects of Sharewashing
Adrian Lehr, Marion Büttgen, Silke Bartsch in Schmalenbach Journal of Business Research (2021)
5. A System to Access Online Services with Minimal Personal Information Disclosure
Antonia Russo, Gianluca Lax, Baptiste Dromard… in Information Systems Frontiers (2021)
6. Common dynamic factors for cryptocurrencies and multiple pair-trading statistical arbitrages
Gianna Figá-Talamanca, Sergio Focardi, Marco Patacca in Decisions in Economics and Finance (2021)
7. Initial coin offerings, asymmetric information, and loyal CEOs
Paul P. Momtaz in Small Business Economics (2021)
8. Corporate financialization’s conservation and transformation: from Mark I to Mark II
Tristan Auvray, Cédric Durand, Joel Rabinovich… in Review of Evolutionary Political Economy (2021)
9. Option pricing: a yet simpler approach
Jarno Talponen, Minna Turunen in Decisions in Economics and Finance (2021)
10. The C-inefficiency of the EU-VAT and what can be done about it
Sijbren Cnossen in International Tax and Public Finance (2021)
1. FinTech and commercial banks' performance in China: A leap forward or survival of the fittest?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 3 February 2021, Volume 166, Article 120645
Xihui Chen, Xuyuan You, Victor Chang
2. Policy report on FinTech data gaps
Latin American Journal of Central Banking, 26 July 2021, Volume 2, Issue 3, Article 100037
José Manuel Marqués, Fernando Ávila, Michelle Francis-Pantor
3. Industry 4.0 and intellectual capital in the age of FinTech
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2 February 2021, Volume 166, Article 120598
Xiaoying Wang, Ramla Sadiq, Rong Wang
4. The impact of financial technology on China’s banking industry: An application of the metafrontier cost Malmquist productivity index
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 22 March 2021, Volume, Article 101414
Tsui-Yueh Cho, Yi-Shuan Chen
5. Institutional and firm-level factors for mobile money adoption in emerging markets-A configurational analysis
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 26 June 2021, Volume 171, Article 120934
Christian Kabengele, Rüdiger Hahn
6. Online peer-to-peer lending: A review of the literature
Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 16 June 2021, Volume 48, Article 101069
Shabeen A. Basha, Mohammed M. Elgammal, Bana M. Abuzayed
7. The distributional impact of the pandemic
European Economic Review, 4 February 2021, Volume 134, Article 103680
Sinem Hacıoğlu-Hoke, Diego R. Känzig, Paolo Surico
8. Poverty mitigation via solar panel adoption: Smart contracts and targeted subsidy design
Omega, 4 November 2020, Volume 102, Article 102367
Qiaozhen Guo, Qiao-Chu He, Wei Huang
9. A comprehensive review of the global development of initial coin offerings (ICOs) and their regulation
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 28 November 2020, Volume 15, Article e00213
Cristiano Bellavitis, Christian Fisch, Johan Wiklund
10. Central bank mandates, sustainability objectives and the promotion of green finance
Ecological Economics, 17 March 2021, Volume 184, Article 107022
Simon Dikau, Ulrich Volz
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN quốc gia, 19/8/2021