Vắc xin COVID-19 và những xu hướng nghiên cứu (ngày 18/2 - 25/2/2022)
Cập nhật vào: Thứ sáu - 25/02/2022 04:53 Cỡ chữ
Cục Thông tin khoa học và công nghệ quốc gia trân trọng kính gửi đến các nhà khoa học những xu hướng nghiên cứu và nhận định về vắc-xin COVID-19 hiện nay trên thế giới. Bao gồm những bài viết đã được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố trước thời gian này được tổng hợp tại đường link cuối bài.
1. Comparing COVID-19 vaccines for their characteristics, efficacy and effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 and variants of concern: a narrative review.
Fiolet T, Kherabi Y, MacDonald CJ, Ghosn J, Peiffer-Smadja N.
Clin Microbiol Infect. 2022 Feb;28(2):202-221. doi: 10.1016/j.cmi.2021.10.005. Epub 2021 Oct 27.
2. Omicron variant and booster COVID-19 vaccines.
Lancet Respir Med. 2022 Feb;10(2):e17. doi: 10.1016/S2213-2600(21)00559-2. Epub 2021 Dec 17.
3. Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines: a literature review and meta-analysis.
Zheng C, Shao W, Chen X, Zhang B, Wang G, Zhang W.
Int J Infect Dis. 2022 Jan;114:252-260. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2021.11.009. Epub 2021 Nov 17.
4. Efficacy of mRNA, adenoviral vector, and perfusion protein COVID-19 vaccines.
Zinatizadeh MR, Zarandi PK, Zinatizadeh M, Yousefi MH, Amani J, Rezaei N.
Biomed Pharmacother. 2022 Feb;146:112527. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2021.112527. Epub 2021 Dec 10.
5. COVID-19 vaccines for children and adolescents in Africa: aligning our priorities to situational realities.
Govender K, Nyamaruze P, McKerrow N, Meyer-Weitz A, Cowden RG.
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Feb;7(2):e007839. doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2021-007839.
6. The Omicron variant is highly resistant against antibody-mediated neutralization: Implications for control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hoffmann M, Krüger N, Schulz S, Cossmann A, Rocha C, Kempf A, Nehlmeier I, Graichen L, Moldenhauer AS, Winkler MS, Lier M, Dopfer-Jablonka A, Jäck HM, Behrens GMN, Pöhlmann S.
Cell. 2022 Feb 3;185(3):447-456.e11. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.12.032. Epub 2021 Dec 24.
PMID: 35026151 Free PMC article.
7. Innovations and development of Covid-19 vaccines: A patent review.
Alshrari AS, Hudu SA, Imran M, Asdaq SMB, Ali AM, Rabbani SI.
J Infect Public Health. 2022 Jan;15(1):123-131. doi: 10.1016/j.jiph.2021.10.021. Epub 2021 Oct 23.
8. Impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccine on Asymptomatic Infection Among Patients Undergoing Preprocedural COVID-19 Molecular Screening.
Tande AJ, Pollock BD, Shah ND, Farrugia G, Virk A, Swift M, Breeher L, Binnicker M, Berbari EF.
Clin Infect Dis. 2022 Jan 7;74(1):59-65. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciab229.
PMID: 33704435 Free PMC article.
9. Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in New York State.
Rosenberg ES, Dorabawila V, Easton D, Bauer UE, Kumar J, Hoen R, Hoefer D, Wu M, Lutterloh E, Conroy MB, Greene D, Zucker HA.
N Engl J Med. 2022 Jan 13;386(2):116-127. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa2116063. Epub 2021 Dec 1.
PMID: 34942067 Free PMC article.
10. COVID-19 vaccines and skin manifestations.
Bataille V, Puig S.
Br J Dermatol. 2022 Jan;186(1):15. doi: 10.1111/bjd.20807. Epub 2021 Nov 2.
11. COVID-19 vaccination for children with cancer.
Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2022 Feb;69(2):e29340. doi: 10.1002/pbc.29340. Epub 2021 Sep 14.
12. Clinical and histopathological spectrum of delayed adverse cutaneous reactions following COVID-19 vaccination.
Larson V, Seidenberg R, Caplan A, Brinster NK, Meehan SA, Kim RH.
J Cutan Pathol. 2022 Jan;49(1):34-41. doi: 10.1111/cup.14104. Epub 2021 Aug 8.
PMID: 34292611 Free PMC article.
1. Molecular docking and dynamic simulations of Cefixime, Etoposide and Nebrodenside A against the pathogenic proteins of SARS-CoV-2
Journal of Molecular Structure, 13 August 2021, Volume 1247 (Cover date: 5 January 2022), Article 131296
Haroon ur Rashid, Nasir Ahmad, Samah Shabana
2. Analyzing the effect of mutations in SARS-CoV2 papain-like protease from Saudi isolates on protein structure and drug-protein binding: Molecular modelling and dynamics studies
Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 17 September 2021, Volume 29, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 526-533
Alhumaidi B. Alabbas, Mubarak A. Alamri
3. On the deformation and frequency analyses of SARS-CoV-2 at nanoscale
International Journal of Engineering Science, 29 October 2021, Volume 170 (Cover date: 1 January 2022), Article 103604
Shahriar Dastjerdi, Mohammad Malikan, Victor A. Eremeyev
4. Paper-based immunoassay based on 96-well wax-printed paper plate combined with magnetic beads and colorimetric smartphone-assisted measure for reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in saliva
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 23 December 2021, Volume 200 (Cover date: 15 March 2022), Article 113909
Laura Fabiani, Vincenzo Mazzaracchio, Fabiana Arduini
5. Synthesis and investigation of anti-COVID19 ability of ferrocene Schiff base derivatives by quantum chemical and molecular docking
Journal of Molecular Structure, 24 December 2021, Volume 1253 (Cover date: 5 April 2022), Article 132242
Ghulam Abbas, Ahmad Irfan, Renjith Thomas
6. Protective Immunity after Natural Infection with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) – Kentucky, USA, 2020
International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 12 October 2021, Volume 114 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 21-28
Kevin B. Spicer, Connor Glick, Douglas Thoroughman
7. Small molecule interactions with the SARS-CoV-2 main protease: In silico all-atom microsecond MD simulations, PELE Monte Carlo simulations, and determination of in vitro activity inhibition
Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 11 October 2021, Volume 110 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 108050
Julia Liang, Eleni Pitsillou, Tom C. Karagiannis
8. In silico evaluation of the compounds of the ayurvedic drug, AYUSH-64, for the action against the SARS-CoV-2 main protease
Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, 25 February 2021, Volume 13, Issue 1 (Cover date: January-March 2022), Article 100413
Thrigulla Saketh Ram, Manne Munikumar, K. S. Dhiman
9. SPEEDS: A portable serological testing platform for rapid electrochemical detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 1 November 2021, Volume 197 (Cover date: 1 February 2022), Article 113762
Ran Peng, Yueyue Pan, Xinyu Liu
10. Specific inhibition of the NLRP3 inflammasome suppresses immune overactivation and alleviates COVID-19 like pathology in mice
eBioMedicine, 31 December 2021, Volume 75 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 103803
Jianxiong Zeng, Xiaochun Xie, Yong-Gang Yao
11. Anticipating hopes, fears and expectations towards COVID-19 vaccines: A qualitative interview study in seven European countries
SSM - Qualitative Research in Health, 4 January 2022, Volume 2 (Cover date: December 2022), Article 100035
Katharina T. Paul, Bettina M. Zimmermann, Ine Van Hoyweghen
12. Predictors of uncertainty and unwillingness to receive the COVID-19 booster vaccine: An observational study of 22,139 fully vaccinated adults in the UK
The Lancet Regional Health - Europe, 3 February 2022, Volume 14 (Cover date: March 2022), Article 100317
Elise Paul, Daisy Fancourt
13. Optimizing vaccine distribution via mobile clinics: a case study on COVID-19 vaccine distribution to long-term care facilities
Vaccine, 27 December 2021, Volume 40, Issue 5 (Cover date: 31 January 2022), Pages 734-741
Samta Shukla, Francois Fressin, Sreekanth K. Chaguturu
14. Immunological response against SARS-CoV-2 following full-dose administration of Comirnaty® COVID-19 vaccine in nursing home residents
Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 5 October 2021, Volume 28, Issue 2 (Cover date: February 2022), Pages 279-284
Eliseo Albert, Javier S. Burgos, David Navarro
15. COVID-19 vaccine reactogenicity - A cohort event monitoring study in the Netherlands using patient reported outcomes
Vaccine, 17 January 2022, Volume 40, Issue 7 (Cover date: 11 February 2022), Pages 970-976
Leàn Rolfes, Linda Härmark, Florence van Hunsel
16. Proposed mechanism for rare thrombotic events after use of some Covid-19 vaccines
Medical Hypotheses, 3 January 2022, Volume 159 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 110756
Peter A. Feldman
17. Cov19VaxKB: A web-based integrative COVID-19 vaccine knowledge base
Vaccine: X, 28 December 2021, Volume 10 (Cover date: April 2022), Article 100139
Philip C. Huang, Rohit Goru, Yongqun He
18. Risk of venous thrombotic events and thrombocytopenia in sequential time periods after ChAdOx1 and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines: A national cohort study in England
The Lancet Regional Health - Europe, 13 December 2021, Volume 13 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 100260
Nick J Andrews, Julia Stowe, Elizabeth Miller
19. Does a major change to a COVID-19 vaccine program alter vaccine intention? A qualitative investigation
Vaccine, 16 December 2021, Volume 40, Issue 4 (Cover date: 28 January 2022), Pages 594-600
Samantha J. Carlson, Lara McKenzie, Katie Attwell
20. COVID-19 vaccine acceptance in South Asia: a multi-country study
International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 28 September 2021, Volume 114 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 1-10
Mohammad Delwer Hossain Hawlader, Mohammad Lutfor Rahman, Mohammad Hayatun Nabi
Reactions Weekly (2022)
2. A review of the safety and efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines
Zehong Huang, Yingying Su, Tianying Zhang, Ningshao Xia in Frontiers of Medicine (2022)
3. Assessment of COVID-19 vaccines acceptance in the Lebanese population: a national cross-sectional study
Philippe Hanna, Aline Issa, Ziad Noujeim… in Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Pract… (2022)
4. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination for Children: Position Statement of Indian Academy of Pediatrics Advisory Committee on Vaccination and Immunization Practices
Dr Srinivas G. Kasi, Shashi Kant Dhir, Abhay Shah, S. Shivananda… in Indian Pediatrics (2022)
5. Correction to: Optimal control analysis of COVID-19 vaccine epidemic model: a case study
Arshad Alam Khan, Saif Ullah, Rohul Amin in The European Physical Journal Plus (2022)
Reactions Weekly (2022)
7. Insights on Epidemiology, Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Possible Treatment of COVID-19 Infection
Shashank Kumar Maurya, Amit Bhattacharya… in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sci… (2022)
8. Spectrum of neurological complications following COVID-19 vaccination
Ravindra Kumar Garg, Vimal Kumar Paliwal in Neurological Sciences (2022)
9. Practice report: an Alberta Métis model for COVID-19 vaccine delivery
Keith D. King, Reagan Bartel, Ashton James… in Canadian Journal of Public Health (2022)
10. Knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions of COVID-19 vaccine and refusal to receive COVID-19 vaccine among healthcare workers in northeastern Ethiopia
Metadel Adane, Ayechew Ademas, Helmut Kloos in BMC Public Health (2022)
Các công bố về COVID-19 trước thời gian trên:
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 11/02 đến ngày 18/02/2022
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 04/02 đến ngày 11/02/2022
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 21/01 đến ngày 28/01/2022
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 14/01 đến ngày 21/01/2022
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 7/01 đến ngày 14/01/2022
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 01/01 đến ngày 7/01/2022
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin khoa học và công nghệ quốc gia, 25/2/2022