Tổng hợp các bài nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính (từ 05-07/07)
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 08/07/2021 11:00 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống từ ngày 05/07 đến ngày 07/07/2021. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Research on Fintech development issues based on embedded cloud computing and big data analysis
Microprocessors and Microsystems, 13 January 2021, Volume 83 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 103977
Shuxia Meng, Xijin He, Xiaoyan Tian
2. Industry 4.0 and intellectual capital in the age of FinTech
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2 February 2021 Volume 166 (Cover date: May 2021) Article 120598
Xiaoying Wang, Ramla Sadiq, Rong Wang
3. FinTech and commercial banks' performance in China: A leap forward or survival of the fittest?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 3 February 2021 Volume 166 (Cover date: May 2021) Article 120645
Xihui Chen, Xuyuan You, Victor Chang
4. Business models of FinTechs - Difference in similarity?
Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 6 February 2021 Volume 46 (Cover date: March–April 2021) Article 101034
Laivi Laidroo, Ekaterina Koroleva, Zana Grigaliuniene
5. Blockchain technology and trust relationships in trade finance
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 10 February 2021 Volume 166 (Cover date: May 2021) Article 120641
Michał Kowalski, Zach W. Y. Lee, Tommy K. H. Chan
6. Factor pricing of cryptocurrencies
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 12 February 2021, Volume 57 (Cover date: July 2021), Article 101348
Qiyu Wang, Terence Tai-Leung Chong
7. Bitcoin: A safe haven asset and a winner amid political and economic uncertainties in the US?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 24 February 2021 Volume 167 (Cover date: June 2021) Article 120680
Muhammad Umar, Chi-Wei Su, Xue-Feng Shao
8. Stock market reactions to upside and downside volatility of Bitcoin: A quantile analysis
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance 24 February 2021 Volume 57 (Cover date: July 2021) Article 101379
Walid M. A. Ahmed
9. Is there one safe-haven for various turbulences? The evidence from gold, Bitcoin and Ether
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 12 February 2021, Volume 56 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101390
Barbara Będowska-Sójka, Agata Kliber
10. Stacking hybrid GARCH models for forecasting Bitcoin volatility
Expert Systems with Applications 19 February 2021 Volume 174 (Cover date: 15 July 2021) Article 114747
11. A scalable private Bitcoin payment channel network with privacy guarantees
Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 18 February 2021, Volume 180 (Cover date: 15 April 2021), Article 103021
Enes Erdin, Mumin Cebe, Selcuk Uluagac
12. Structural vector error correction modelling of Bitcoin price
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 17 February 2021, Volume 80 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 170-178
Adlane Haffar, Eric Le Fur
13. When, where, and how economic policy uncertainty predicts Bitcoin returns and volatility? A quantiles-based analysis
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 4 February 2021, Volume 80 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 65-73
14. Dynamic volatility modelling of Bitcoin using time-varying transition probability Markov-switching GARCH model
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 1 February 2021, Volume 56 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101377
Chia-Yen Tan, You-Beng Koh, Kooi-Huat Ng
15. Is Bitcoin a better portfolio diversifier than gold? A copula and sectoral analysis for China
International Review of Financial Analysis, 30 January 2021, Volume 74 (Cover date: March 2021), Article 101674
Kim Hung Pho, Sel Ly, Wing-Keung Wong
16. The market for bitcoin transactions
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 13 January 2021, Volume 71 (Cover date: March 2021), Article 101282
Kwok Ping Tsang, Zichao Yang
17. Determining factors and impacts of the intention to adopt mobile banking app in Cameroon: Case of SARA by afriland First Bank
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 27 February 2021, Volume 61 (Cover date: July 2021), Article 102509
Jean Robert Kala Kamdjoug, Serge-Lopez Wamba-Taguimdje, Ingrid Bive'e Kake
18. Do mobile behavioural solutions really work?
Biometric Technology Today, 22 February 2021, Volume 2021, Issue 2 (Cover date: February 2021), Pages 7-9
Wael Elloumi, Li Guo
19. Peeking and Testing Broken Object Level Authorization Vulnerability onto E-Commerce and E-Banking Mobile Applications
Procedia Computer Science, 19 February 2021, Volume 179 (Cover date: 2021), Pages 962-965
Anthony Viriya, Yohan Muliono
1. The Kano model: how the pandemic influences customer satisfaction with digital wallet services in Indonesia
Budiarani, Vanesa Hana; Maulidan, Rahmat; Setianto, Diki Putra; Widayanti, Ipuk.Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business : JIEB; Yogyakarta Vol. 36, Iss. 1, (Jan 2021): 62-82.
2. Using algorithmic trading to analyze short term profitability of Bitcoin
Ahmad, Iftikhar; Muhammad Ovais Ahmad; Alqarni, Mohammed A; Abdulwahab Ali Almazroi; Khan Khalil, Muhammad Imran.PeerJ Computer Science; San Diego (Feb 3, 2021).
3. Analysis of the bitcoin stock market indexes using comparative study of two models SV with MCMC algorithm
Hachicha, A; Hachicha, F.Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting; New York Vol. 56, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): 647-673.
4. Intertemporal asset pricing with bitcoin
Koutmos Dimitrios; Payne, James E. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting; New York Vol. 56, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): 619-645.
5. Investor attention and cryptocurrency: Evidence from the Bitcoin market
Zhu, Panpan; Zhang, Xing; Wu, You; Zheng, Hao; Zhang, Yinpeng.PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): e0246331.
6. Time-varying properties of asymmetric volatility and multifractality in Bitcoin
Takaishi, Tetsuya.PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): e0246209.
7. Bitcoin spot and futures market microstructure
Aleti, Saketh; Mizrach, Bruce.The Journal of Futures Markets; Hoboken Vol. 41, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): 194-225.
8. Taxes: Taking a Bite out of Bitcoin
Inger, Kerry K; Mathis, Mollie.Issues in Accounting Education; Sarasota Vol. 36, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021): 57.
9. Exploring the driving forces of the Bitcoin currency exchange rate dynamics: an EGARCH approach
Zhou Siwen.Empirical Economics; Heidelberg Vol. 60, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): 557-606.
10. Optimizing Algorithmic Strategies for Trading Bitcoin
Cohen, Gil.Computational Economics; Dordrecht Vol. 57, Iss. 2, (Feb 2021): 639-654.
1. FinTech in Bahrain: The Role of FinTech in Empowering Women
Haya Yusuf Mohamed, Allam Hamdan… in The Importance of New Technologies and Entrepreneurship in Business Development: In The Context of Economic Diversity in Developing Countries (2021)
2. The relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance: a moderate role of fintech technology
Yadong Liu, Sharjeel Saleem, Rizwan Shabbir… in Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2021)
3. Innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystems: fintech in the financial services industry
Alexander Berman, Marcelo Cano-Kollmann, Ram Mudambi in Review of Managerial Science (2021)
4. Application of Gradient Boosting Algorithms for Anti-money Laundering in Cryptocurrencies
Dylan Vassallo, Vincent Vella, Joshua Ellul in SN Computer Science (2021)
5. The relationship between trend and volume on the bitcoin market
Beata Szetela, Grzegorz Mentel, Yuriy Bilan, Urszula Mentel in Eurasian Economic Review (2021)
6. A differential evolution-based regression framework for forecasting Bitcoin price
R. K. Jana, Indranil Ghosh, Debojyoti Das in Annals of Operations Research (2021)
7. Multi - objective optimization for a strategic ATM network redesign problem
Are Denstad, Einar Ulsund, Marielle Christiansen… in Annals of Operations Research (2021)
8. Exploring biometric identification in FinTech applications based on the modified TAM
Jen Sheng Wang in Financial Innovation (2021)
9. Fintech investments in European banks: a hybrid IT2 fuzzy multidimensional decision-making approach
Gang Kou, Özlem Olgu Akdeniz, Hasan Dinçer, Serhat Yüksel in Financial Innovation (2021)
10. Intelligent FinTech Data Mining by Advanced Deep Learning Approaches
Shian-Chang Huang, Cheng-Feng Wu, Chei-Chang Chiou… in Computational Economics (2021)
11. A hybrid heterogeneous Pythagorean fuzzy group decision modelling for crowdfunding development process pathways of fintech-based clean energy investment projects
Yue Meng, Haoyue Wu, Wenjing Zhao, Wenkuan Chen, Hasan Dinçer… in Financial Innovation (2021)
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 5/7/2021