Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính từ ngày 16/9 đến ngày 23/9/2021
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 23/09/2021 16:19 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Adoption of Mobile Payments in Brazil: Technology Readiness, Trust and Perceived Quality
Caldeira, Tharcisio Alexandrino; Ferreira, Jorge Brantes; Freitas, Angilberto; Falcäo, Roberto Pessoa de Queiroz. Brazilian Business Review, Portuguese ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 4, (Jul/Aug 2021): 415-432.
2. Fantastic Beasts: Blockchain Based Banking
Sims, Alexandra. Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 4, (2021): 170.
3. State budget revenue optimization using the simplex method
Shkolnyk, I; Kozmenko, S; Drahosov, J; Kozmenko, O; Aldiwani, K. Journal of International Studies; Szczein Vol. 14, Iss. 2, (2021).
4. Facilitators and Barriers faced by Mobile Payment Fintechs in the Brazilian Context
Alternate title: Facilitadores e Barreiras enfrentadas pelas Fintechs de Pagamentos Móveis no Contexto Brasileiro.
Braido, Gabriel; Klein, Amarolinda; Papaleo, Guilherme. Brazilian Business Review, English ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 1, (Jan/Feb 2021): 22-44.
5. The Role of Betting on Digital Credit Repayment, Coping Mechanisms and Welfare Outcomes: Evidence from Kenya
International Journal of Financial Studies; Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 1, (2021): 10.
6. Blockchain Technology for Secure Accounting Management: Research Trends Analysis
Abad-Segura, Emilio; Infante-Moro, Alfonso; González-Zamar, Mariana-Daniela; López-Meneses, Eloy. Mathematics; Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 14, (2021): 1631.
7. Digitalization of financial services in European countries: Evaluation and comparative analysis
Pakhnenko, O; Rubanov, P; Hacar, D; Yatsenko, V; Vida, I. Journal of International Studies; Szczein Vol. 14, Iss. 2, (2021).
8. Application of Error Correction model with monetary function factors in the return of bitcoin
Liang, Huan. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1941, Iss. 1, (Jun 2021).
9. Research and market survey of a campus knowledge payment platform based on distributed ledger technology
Ling, Jiawei. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1802, Iss. 4, (Mar 2021).
10. Blockchain Implementation Method for Interoperability between CBDCs
Jung, Hyunjun. Future Internet; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 5, (2021): 133.
11. Moeda Seeds: E-Commerce and Crypto Solutions for Development
Alternate title: Moeda Seeds: Comércio Eletrônico e Soluções Cripto para o Desenvolvimento
Kanegae, Leticia Cristina; Cernev, Adrian Kemmer; Diniz, Eduardo. Revista de Administração Contemporânea, suppl. Special Issue; Rio de Janeiro Vol. 25, (2021): 1-23.
12. Expanding the technology acceptance model with the inclusion of trust and mobility to assess e-wallet user behavior: Evidence from OVO consumers in Indonesia
Hidayat, D; Pangaribuan, C H; Putra, O P B; Taufiq, F J. IOP Conference Series. Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 729, Iss. 1, (Apr 2021).
13. Comparison of tow two cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Litecoin
Mustafa Lateef Fadhil Jumaili; Karim, Sulaiman M. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1963, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
14. FoBSim: an extensible open-source simulation tool for integrated fog-blockchain systems
Hamza Baniata; Kertesz, Attila. PeerJ Computer Science; San Diego (Apr 16, 2021).
15. Clustering of potencial customer in digital trade transaction
Purwanto, E; Long, Z A; Mohd, F. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1918, Iss. 4, (Jun 2021).
16. Networking Digital Platforms and Healthcare Project Finance Bankability
Moro-Visconti, Roberto. Sustainability; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 9, (2021): 5061.
17. An intelligent cross-border transaction system based on consortium blockchain: A case study in Shenzhen, China
Fu, Zhengtang; Dong, Peiwu; Li, Siyao; Ju, Yanbing. PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 6, (Jun 2021): e0252489.
18. Understanding Block and Transaction Logs of Permissionless Blockchain Networks
Heo, Hwanjo; Shin, Seungwon. Security and Communication Networks; London Vol. 2021, (2021).
19. A Modified Hybrid Blockchain Framework for Secured Data Transaction
Bhanupriya, P; Gauni, Sabitha; Kalimuthu, K; Manimegalai, C T. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
20. Decentralized Factoring for Self-Sovereign Identities
Mohammadzadeh, Nasibeh; Sadegh Dorri Nogoorani ; Muñoz-Tapia, José Luis. Electronics; Basel Vol. 10, Iss. 12, (2021): 1467.
21. Digital Bank Runs: A Deep Neural Network Approach
Sustainability; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 3, (2021): 1513.
1. Take Bitcoin into your portfolio: a novel ensemble portfolio optimization framework for broad commodity assets
Yuze Li, Shangrong Jiang, Yunjie Wei, Shouyang Wang in Financial Innovation (2021)
2. The relationship between trend and volume on the bitcoin market
Beata Szetela, Grzegorz Mentel, Yuriy Bilan, Urszula Mentel in Eurasian Economic Review (2021)
3. Optimizing Algorithmic Strategies for Trading Bitcoin
Gil Cohen in Computational Economics (2021)
4. Discouraging pool block withholding attacks in Bitcoin
Zhihuai Chen, Bo Li, Xiaohan Shan, Xiaoming Sun… in Journal of Combinatorial Optimization (2021)
5. LSTM-TC: Bitcoin coin mixing detection method with a high recall
Xiaowen Sun, Tan Yang, Bo Hu in Applied Intelligence (2021)
6. Optimizing candlesticks patterns for Bitcoin's trading systems
Gil Cohen in Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2021)
7. Incentive Mechanism for Rational Miners in Bitcoin Mining Pool
Gang Xue, Jia Xu, Hanwen Wu, Weifeng Lu, Lijie Xu in Information Systems Frontiers (2021)
8. Betting on bitcoin: a profitable trading between directional and shielding strategies
Paolo De Angelis, Roberto De Marchis, Mario Marino… in Decisions in Economics and Finance (2021)
9. Forecasting and trading cryptocurrencies with machine learning under changing market conditions
Helder Sebastião, Pedro Godinho in Financial Innovation (2021)
10. The rise and fall of cryptocurrency coins and tokens
Neil Gandal, J. T. Hamrick, Tyler Moore, Marie Vasek in Decisions in Economics and Finance (2021)
11. Investigating the relationship between volatilities of cryptocurrencies and other financial assets
Achraf Ghorbel, Ahmed Jeribi in Decisions in Economics and Finance (2021)
12. Technical trading and cryptocurrencies
Robert Hudson, Andrew Urquhart in Annals of Operations Research (2021)
13. Crypto price discovery through correlation networks
Paolo Giudici, Gloria Polinesi in Annals of Operations Research (2021)
14. Do cryptocurrencies really have (no) intrinsic value?
Horst Treiblmaier in Electronic Markets (2021)
15. BlockTree: a nonlinear structured, scalable and distributed ledger scheme for processing digital transactions
Lokendra Vishwakarma, Debasis Das in Cluster Computing (2021)
1. The efficiency of Bitcoin: A strongly typed genetic programming approach to smart electronic Bitcoin markets
International Review of Financial Analysis, 25 December 2020, Volume 73, Article 101629
Viktor Manahov, Andrew Urquhart
2. The effects of individual-level espoused national cultural values on the willingness to use Bitcoin-like blockchain currencies
International Journal of Information Management, 10 July 2021, Volume 60, Article 102388
Eduardo Salcedo, Manjul Gupta
3. Bitcoin: The biggest financial innovation of fourth industrial revolution and a portfolio's efficiency booster
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 13 October 2020, Volume 162, Article 120383
Jing-Ping Li, Bushra Naqvi, Hsu-Ling Chang
4. Limitations of imitation: Lessons from another Bitcoin copycat
Journal of Corporate Finance, 29 May 2021, Volume 69, Article 101992
Daniel Cahill, Zhangxin (Frank) Liu
5. A time–frequency comovement and causality relationship between Bitcoin hashrate and energy commodity markets
Global Finance Journal, 1 October 2020, Volume 49, Article 100576
Mobeen Ur Rehman, Sang Hoon Kang
6. How are Bitcoin forks related to Bitcoin?
Finance Research Letters, 17 August 2020, Volume 40, Article 101723
7. CNN-based multivariate data analysis for bitcoin trend prediction
Applied Soft Computing, 28 December 2020, Volume 101, Article 107065
Stefano Cavalli, Michele Amoretti
8. Risk spillover between Bitcoin and conventional financial markets: An expectile-based approach
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 1 October 2020, Volume 55, Article 101296
Yue-Jun Zhang, Elie Bouri, Shu-Jiao Ma
9. Is there one safe-haven for various turbulences? The evidence from gold, Bitcoin and Ether
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 12 February 2021, Volume 56, Article 101390
Barbara Będowska-Sójka, Agata Kliber
10. Does transaction activity predict Bitcoin returns? Evidence from quantile-on-quantile analysis
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 30 September 2020, Volume 55, Article 101297
Liya Hau, Huiming Zhu, Wuqin Sun
11. Are Bitcoin and Ethereum safe-havens for stocks during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Finance Research Letters, 16 October 2020, Volume 38, Article 101798
Christy Dwita MarianaIrwan Adi Ekaputra, Zaäfri Ananto Husodo
12. The asymmetric effect of bitcoin on altcoins: evidence from the nonlinear autoregressive
distributed lag (NARDL) model
Finance Research Letters, 5 September 2020, Volume 40, Article 101754
Ender Demir, Serdar Simonyan, Chi Keung Marco Lau
13. Stock market reactions to upside and downside volatility of Bitcoin: A quantile analysis
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 24 February 2021, Volume 57, Article 101379
Walid M. A. Ahmed
14. Short-term bitcoin market prediction via machine learning
The Journal of Finance and Data Science, 18 March 2021, Volume 7, Pages 45-66
Patrick Jaquart, David Dann, Christof Weinhardt
15. Does blockchain patent-development influence Bitcoin risk?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 15 October 2020, Volume 70, Article 101263
Yang Hu, Yang (Greg) Hou, Shaen Corbet
16. Hedging renewable energy investments with Bitcoin mining
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 18 November 2020, Volume 138, Article 110520
Carlos L. Bastian-Pinto, Felipe V. de S. Araujo, Leonardo L. Gomes
17. Nonlinear tail dependence in cryptocurrency-stock market returns: The role of Bitcoin futures
Research in International Business and Finance, 6 November 2020, Volume 56, Article 101351
Amine Lahiani, Ahmed jeribi, Nabila Boukef Jlassi
18. The impact of transparent money flows: Effects of stablecoin transfers on the returns and trading volume of Bitcoin
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 30 May 2021, Volume 170, Article 120851
Lennart AnteIngo Fiedler, Elias Strehle
19. Market reaction to large transfers on the Bitcoin blockchain - Do size and motive matter?
Finance Research Letters, 30 May 2020, Volume 39, Article 101619
Lennart AnteIngo Fiedler
20. Forecasting the price of Bitcoin using deep learning
Finance Research Letters, 6 September 2020, Volume 40, Article 101755
Mingxi Liu, Guowen Li, Yinhong Yao
Theo Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 23/9/2021