Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 12/08/2021 12:51 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. The Social Production of Financial Inclusion of Generation Z in Digital Banking Ecosystems
Kangwa, Diana; Mwale, Joseph Thokozani; Shaikh, Junaid M.Australasian
Accounting Business & Finance Journal; Wollongong Vol. 15, Iss. 3, (2021): 95-118,95A-95B.
2. Evaluation of feature selection using information gain and gain ratio on bank marketing classification using naïve bayes
Prasetiyo, B; Alamsyah; Muslim, M A; Baroroh, N.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1918, Iss. 4, (Jun 2021).
3. The Interaction between Banking Sector and Financial Technology Companies: Qualitative Assessment-A Case of Lithuania
Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 1, (2021): 21.
4. Impact of Fintech on Bank Risk-Taking: Evidence from China
Deng, Liurui; Lv, Yongbin; Liu, Ye; Zhao, Yiwen.Risks
Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 5, (2021): 99.
5. Fintech and Sustainability: Do They Affect Each Other?
Luis Ferruz Agudo.Sustainability
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 13, (2021): 7012.
6. The impact of fintech on the profitability of state-owned commercial banks in China
Wu, Guo; Yuan, Hongfei.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1955, Iss. 1, (Jun 2021).
7. Fintech Index Prediction Based on RF-GA-DNN Algorithm
Liu, Chao; Fan, Yixin; Zhu, Xiangyu.
Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing (Online); Oxford Vol. 2021, (2021).
8. Usability Evaluation of a Fintech Lending Mobile Application for University Student: A Case Study
Emanuela, Ellen; Widyanti, Ari; Gradiyan, Budi Pratama.
IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 1077, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
9. The Impact of Fintech on Poverty Reduction: Evidence from China
Appiah-Otoo, Isaac; Song, Na.Sustainability;
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 9, (2021): 5225.
10. Evaluation of service quality and user experience on credit card application using e-SERVQUAL model and usability testing
Swasti Theresia; Hauw-Sen Tan.
IOP Conference Series. Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 794, Iss.1, (Jul 2021).
11. A hybrid heterogeneous Pythagorean fuzzy group decision modelling for crowdfunding development process pathways of fintech-based clean energy investment projects
Meng Yue; Wu Haoyue; Zhao, Wenjing; Chen Wenkuan; Dinçer Hasan; et al.
Financial Innovation; Heidelberg Vol. 7, Iss.1, (May 2021).
12. Fuze Effect: A Landmine in the Way of Sustainable Development of FinTech-The Lessons from the Peer-To-Peer Risk Outbreak
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 4, (2021): 1647.
13. The Influence of Perceptions of Risks and Benefits on the Continuity of Use of Fintech Services
Alternate title: The Influence of Perception of Risks and Benefits for Continued Use of Fintechs
Mascarenhas, Artur Barretti; Perpétuo, Cristiane Koda; Barrote, Erika Borgonovo; Perides, Maria Paula.
Brazilian Business Review, English ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 1, (Jan/Feb 2021): 1-21.
14. Hybrid Decision Model for Evaluating Blockchain Business Strategy: A Bank’s Perspective
Chen, Nien-Ping; Kao-Yi, Shen; Liang, Chiung-Ju.Sustainability
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 11, (2021): 5809.
15. Peer-to-Peer Lending and EU Credit Laws: A Creditworthiness Assessment, Credit-Risk Analysis or … Neither of the Two?
German Law Journal; Toronto Vol. 22, Iss. 1, (Jan 2021): 102-121.
16. Fantastic Beasts: Blockchain Based Banking
Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol.14, Iss. 4, (2021): 170.
17. Digitalization of financial services in European countries: Evaluation and comparative analysis
Pakhnenko, O; Rubanov, P; Hacar, D; Yatsenko, V; Vida, I.
Journal of International Studies; Szczein Vol. 14, Iss. 2, (2021).
18. Customers’ Intentions to Switch to Internet-Only Banks: Perspective of the Push-Pull-Mooring Model
Yoon, Cheolho; Lim, Dongsup.Sustainability
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 14, (2021): 8062.
19. Legal Aspects of “White-Label” Banking in the European, Polish and German Law
Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 6, (2021): 280.
20. Robo-Advising Risk Profiling through Content Analysis for Sustainable Development in the Hong Kong Financial Market
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 3, (2021): 1306.
21. Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Factors Influencing the Use of Cryptocurrencies in Spanish Households
Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 4, (2021): 324.
22. A Multi-Party Contract Signing Solution Based on Blockchain
Basel Vol. 10, Iss. 12, (2021): 1457.
23. Cryptochain approach to Cloud Computing Security: Case study, Challenges, and Solutions
Mukherjee, Subham; Sandane, Raghav.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
24. The role of information technologies in ensuring banking security
Kondratyeva, M N; Svirina, D D; Tsvetkov, A I.
IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 1047, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
25. Systematic Literature Review and Critical Success Factor Analysis to Determine a Model’s Implementation Elements
Ismail, S; Marjudi, S; Wan Hassan, W A; R M T Raja Lope Ahmad; Md Kassim, A A.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1874, Iss. 1, (May 2021).
26. Expanding the technology acceptance model with the inclusion of trust and mobility to assess e-wallet user behavior: Evidence from OVO consumers in Indonesia
Hidayat, D; Pangaribuan, C H; Putra, O P B; Taufiq, F J.
IOP Conference Series. Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 729, Iss. 1, (Apr 2021).
27. Facilitators and Barriers faced by Mobile Payment Fintechs in the Brazilian Context
Alternate title: Facilitadores e Barreiras enfrentadas pelas Fintechs de Pagamentos Móveis no Contexto Brasileiro.
Braido, Gabriel; Klein, Amarolinda; Papaleo, Guilherme.
Brazilian Business Review, English ed.; Vitória Vol. 18, Iss. 1, (Jan/Feb 2021): 22-44
28. Usage Behavior on Digital Wallet: Perspective of the Theory of Unification of Acceptance and Use of Technology Models
Sukaris, Sukaris; Renedi, Wiki; Rizqi, Maulidyah Amalina; Pristyadi, Budiyono.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1764, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
29. An Information and Predictive Credibility Control System Using Blockchain Technique
Shakkeera, L; Arumugam, S S; Amarnath, J Jegan; Venkatesh, A Narasima.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
30. Utilization of USID Applications (UGT System Integrator Development) in Management System
Abd Hamid Wahid; Muhammad Zainuddin Sunarto; Suib, Muhammad Syaiful; Firda Yunia Ari Kusumawati; Luthfyllah, Fahmi; et al.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1779, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
1. Role of FinTech Adoption for Competitiveness and Performance of the Bank: A Study of Banking Industry in UAE
Pradeep Dwivedi, Jawaher Ibrahim Alabdooli… in International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (2021)
2. AI lifecycle models need to be revised
Mark Haakman, Luís Cruz, Hennie Huijgens… in Empirical Software Engineering (2021)
3. Towards an Equitable Digital Society: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR)
Karen Elliott, Rob Price, Patricia Shaw, Tasos Spiliotopoulos, Magdalene Ng… in Society (2021)
4. Exploring usage of mobile banking apps in the UAE: a categorical regression analysis
Sudipa Majumdar, Vijay Pujari in Journal of Financial Services Marketing (2021)
5. Criteria affecting Taiwan wealth management banks in serving high-net-worth individuals during COVID-19: a DEMATEL approach
Arthur J. Lin, Hai-Yen Chang, Sun-Weng Huang… in Journal of Financial Services Marketing (2021)
6. Private and Trustworthy Distributed Lending Model Using Hyperledger Besu
Purathani Praitheeshan, Lei Pan, Robin Doss in SN Computer Science (2021)
7. Cognitive financial constraints and firm growth
Jun Du, Bach Nguyen in Small Business Economics (2021)
8. AI-based chatbots in customer service and their effects on user compliance
Martin Adam, Michael Wessel, Alexander Benlian in Electronic Markets (2021)
9. The dimensions of accounting service quality
Vitor Azzari, Emerson Wagner Mainardes, Aziz Xavier Beiruth… in SN Business & Economics (2021)
10. Conversational robo advisors as surrogates of trust: onboarding experience, firm perception, and consumer financial decision making
Christian Hildebrand, Anouk Bergner in Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (2021)
1. Advancing knowledge on emerging markets: Past and future research in perspective
International Business Review, 11 January 2021, Volume 30, Issue 2 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101796
2. Proxy re-encryption enabled secure and anonymous IoT data sharing platform based on blockchain
Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 10 December 2020, Volume 176 (Cover date: 15 February 2021), Article 102917
Ahsan Manzoor, An Braeken, Madhsanka Liyanage
3. Corporate stress and bank nonperforming loans: Evidence from Pakistan
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2 July 2021, Volume 133 (Cover date: December 2021), Article 106234
M. Ali Choudhary, Anil K. Jain
4. Liquidity risk and bank performance during financial crises
Journal of Financial Stability, 24 June 2021, Volume 56 (Cover date: October 2021), Article 100906
Wei-Da Chen, Yehning Chen, Shu-Chun Huang
5. Policy uncertainty, the use of derivatives: Evidence from U.S. bank holdingcompanies (BHCs)
Research in International Business and Finance, 2 June 2021, Volume 58 (Cover date: December 2021), Article 101447
Dung Viet Tran, M. Kabir Hassan, Arja Turunen-Red
6. Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and retail deposits: Banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area
European Economic Review, 2 May 2021, Volume 136 (Cover date: July 2021), Article 103745
Selva Demiralp, Jens Eisenschmidt, Thomas Vlassopoulos
7. Local product market competition and bank loans
Journal of Corporate Finance, 27 July 2021, Volume 70 (Cover date: October 2021), Article 102054
Iftekhar Hasan, Yi Shen, Xiaojing Yuan
8. Business models of FinTechs - Difference in similarity?
Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 6 February 2021, Volume 46 (Cover date: March–April 2021), Article 101034
Laivi Laidroo, Ekaterina Koroleva, Zana Grigaliuniene
9. Can fintech improve the efficiency of commercial banks? -An analysis based on big data
Research in International Business and Finance, 3 October 2020, Volume 55 (Cover date: January 2021), Article 101338
Yang Wang, Sui Xiuping, Qi Zhang
10. Should the fourth industrial revolution be widespread or confined geographically? A country-level analysis of fintech economies
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 24 November 2020, Volume 163 (Cover date: February 2021), Article 120442
Zhilun Jiao, Muhammad Shehryar Shahid, Zhixiong Tan
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 12/8/2021